AAEA Mission Statement
Deliver and foster multi-disciplinary future professional growth, develop understanding, increase multi-cultural awareness, establish engineering and scientific enhancement programs, all for the betterment of the local community and society as a whole.
A Michigan Network of Professionals
AAEA Vision Statement
Establish a platform for networking, participate in activities and projects to serve the community, share success among our members and other organizations, and better integrate our professionals into the industry and community.
1. Aid advancement of public welfare and the professional, social and economic interest of its members.
2. Create networking contacts through social and professional events.
3. Provide training and consulting programs for professional and personal development.
4. Share knowledge and information among our members and other societies for professional as well as personal growth and development.
5. Promote guidance and assistance to members and new graduates to enhance their careers.
6. Establish rewards and recognition for innovation, design, research and professional training in the community.
7. Establish a recognition / awards program.
AAEA E-Network Objectives
1. Job Postings.
2. Mentoring Program (students & professionals interaction).
3. Increased flow of communication.
4. Establish special discussion board for academics.
5. Create an open source project development network.
6. Post member profiles & contact information.
7. Provide multi-Language Support (Arabic, English, French…etc.)